Welcome to The Chaucer Surgery Website
IMPROTANT CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
- Due to the Coronavirus outbreak,how you contact us will be different at the moment. This is to limit the foot fall into the surgery where possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Your GP practice is open and if you need to see your GP , please ring us on 024 76383784.
- Face to face appointments are available to all patient, but you may be asked to discuss your conditions over the telephone or online first to assess what would be most appropriate for you.
- You can also call NHS 111. Please do not come to the surgery unless you have an appointment or have been asked to do so.
- If after a telephone consultation you are asked to come to the surgery or have a pre-booked face to face appointment with our Nurse, please remember to wear a face covering. Measures are in place to keep you safe from infection during your visit to the surgery.
- For more information on Coronavirus updates at the practice please refer to the Coronavirus section on the website.
The Chaucer Surgery is managed by the Malling Health and provides general medical services to its patient population. We offer a number of community based services within its practice for the benefit of our patients. We focus on improving patient’s experience of care and strive to continuously improve the quality of care provided.
Please note - The time limited NHS contracts for the Arden 3 practices are due for renewal and we would like to reassure patients that we will be seeking to renew and extend these contracts with our commissioners . This is a normal part of the NHS contracting process that happens all over the country every day. Patients should see no disruption in service.